Lately, the price of the electronic currency “Bitcoin”, after fluctuating down and up, and exceeded the barrier of $ 9000 . However, the number of alternative Cryptocurrencies in the world of virtual currencies is increasing. Today, there are about 20 types of encrypted currencies sold for more than one dollar.
The following is a presentation of 12 alternative currencies for the Bitcoin currency:
* Litecoin. Year of construction: 2011, market value: $ 353.3 million, price: $ 13.53. The currency of the same coin was the same as the “silver coin compared to the gold Bitcoin”. Transactions that are made in Litecoin are confirmed faster than those made using Betcoin. The method of extraction leads to the disappearance of some of its advantages for the extractors who have specialized computer components.
* Peercoin. Year of construction: 2012, market value: $ 71.3 million, price: $ 3.37. The “Peercoin” currency itself has the advantage of consuming less energy and being more environmentally sustainable than other currencies in the market. The currency was also designed to have an inflation rate of 1 per cent.
* Primecoin. Year of construction: 2013. Market value: $ 7.1 million, price: $ 1.55. With this currency, its extractors must use their computers to find the Cunningham strings, which are sequences of prime numbers. Primecoin’s currency is characterized by the extraction of these preliminary figures in the context of «providing valuable scientific value in addition to the currency and the security of the network».
• Namecoin Year of construction: 2011, market value: $ 26.9 million, price: $ 3.30. Nymquin is designed to explore the archiving aspect of encrypted digital currency technology.
This currency acts as a peer system for a decentralized domain name for dot dot domains. People can buy “dot-house” fields using the Namecoin currency, and then the currency tracks the transaction paths in the “block chain” or the general ledger.
* Ripple. Year of construction: 2013 Market Cap: $23,968,976,475 USD.
Price: $0.611610 USD. The “ripple” coin attracted millions of venture capital, including Google Ventures. Unlike the Bitcoin, the ripple coin is not extracted, as the currency is formed as a payment network, not only for the ripple but also for other currencies and as a self-employed currency exchange system.
* Sexcoin. Year of construction: 2013, market value: $ 450,700, price: $ 0.0073. According to the website of the currency, the purpose of the creation is to provide a means for adult content providers and consumers to perform secure, stable, secure transactions that protect privacy.
*Quark. Year of construction: 2013, market value: $ 12 million, price: $ 0.05. The quark uses nine cycles of encryption to ensure the security and confidentiality of transactions, which are used to complete this currency. Because the currency is extracted using regular computer processing power, it provides “the most readily available distribution models”.
* Freicoin. Year of construction: 2012, Market value: $ 1.4 million Price: $ 0.036. The Freicoin currency charges a “fine fee” of about 5 percent per year for users’ money, meaning users who store their money instead of spending it will see it lose value over time.
- Mastercoin Year of construction: 2013, market value: $ 29.5 million, price: $ 52.46. This currency was created to address some security and price problems related to the Bitcoin currency. This currency has characteristics and advantages that make it a leader of the series of blocks. The importance of the currency of the “Mastercoin” is more important in the technology manufactured for it than it is the formation of currency.
* Nxt. Year of construction: 2013, market value: $ 44.8 million, price: $ 0.045. The NeXT currency, like Ripple, was not created on the basis of the Betquin code, but by using its own Java script code.
* Auroracoin. Year of construction: 2014, market value: $ 236.6 million ,, price: $ 22.34. The Auroracoin currency was created after the owner of an alleged Icelandic pioneer project came up with the idea of distributing the encrypted currency to everyone in his country. Auroracoin is based on Litecoin with 50 per cent of it being extracted in advance. Pre-empted currencies will be distributed to all Icelandic residents starting at midnight on 25 March.
* Dogecoin. Year of construction: 2013, market value: $ 59.3 million, price: $ 0.0011. This encrypted digital currency began as a fuse by combining two Internet-related phenomena, the Bitcoin, and the Doggy dog.
The currency is a much-talked-about currency after the Bitcoin, and perhaps that is why its market value has increased. And there is no harm to be the symbol and luckiest is the puppy of the «Shiba Inu» Granny.